Last updated 2 years ago
If you found our recent blog posts interesting, explore the information provided below. These links contain helpful information about drain maintenance and repair that could help you avoid costly fixes down the road. To inquire about our services, call Beacon Plumbing, Heating & Mechanical at (206) 720-2040.
- To read about how trenchless technology has allowed plumbers to repair sewer lines without excavating homeowners’ lawns, read this page from TrenchlessOnline.com.
- If you want to know about how tree roots can ruin your sewer lines, read this article from Angie’s List.
- To learn how to avoid sewer line backup caused by tree roots, read through this article.
- Find out more about invasive tree roots on this page from This Old House.
- Keeping your drains clean is a great way to prevent sewer line clogs. For tips, check out AOL Real Estate.